Join us as we celebrate the talented female makers of the Twin Cities! We've brought together 12 amazing women who will share their stories of innovation, inspiration, and creation - all in a series of 5-minute talks that you won't want to miss!
We are proud to feature:
- Brett Astor, Editor
- Jordyn DiOrio, Jewelry Maker
- Elizabeth Giorgi, Director
- Rachel Hardacre, Creative
- Leeya Jackson, Art Director
- Caroline Karanja, Founder & Developer
- Sarah McNerney, Creative Director
- Maribeth Romslo, Director & Cinematographer
- Jasmine Russell, Founder
- Kim Senn, Illustrator & Designer
- Kari Sharff, Producer
- Laurel Turek, Producer
Rather than a typical Q&A session at the end of each talk, our presenters will instead disperse to tables throughout the venue where you can speak with them one-on-one about their experiences. Hear more about the work they love to do, grab a business card, and maybe even find your next rockstar agency or freelancer!
5:30PM: Doors Open
6PM: Talks Begin
7:30PM: Q&A and networking
Special THANKS to our Sponsors!